Sunday, June 24, 2012

Caramoan Island via Virac Catanduanes

Manila to Caramoan Via Virac Catanduanez

Visiting this wonder full place is not hard. But hear ed some people, some friends telling going to caramoan is harder and harder, for 6 hour travel and carry on the back of boatman. Will I'm telling you its not..its smooth and hassle free. This is the convenient travel that I can share to my fellow traveller and explorer.



Welcome to Codon Port
From the Airport you can ride the tricycle going to Terminal of Jeep going to Codon. It cost 10.00 Pesos only. Little walked from airport and you can see Tricycle pass, some tricycle pick up at the airport and cost 50.00 Pesos.

Boatman preparing the boat to sail going to Caramoan Island. Before Virac is not familiar to others, that this place is the best way going to Caramoan. Its my first time adventures. Some friends advice the best and near way to Caramoan is Legaspi Albay. I check the map and I cant Considered it. So I make a plan, easy way and not expensive cost.

This the Virac Airport, Its not big or Huge but clean and nice, the people are helpul and not arrogant. They love Traveler and Tourist.

Plane Zest Air 
June 23 and 24 2012

Arrival in Virac is impressive, my seatmate in the plane is one of the Tourist Center Employee, its my pleasure to ask and know more about thier Island. Traveling alone a little loner but if you see beautiful place you will amaze and nothing to feel loner,traveling alone.




Highway road. The place you jump off on tricycle or Jeep, just few walk going to port of codon, where you can hire a boat to explore the Caramoan Island.


Its wonderful to visit Caramoan Island Via Virac





Ate Cynthia is a tourist Center Assigned In Naga near Island of Virac Also, But She is working in tourist Center in Virac many years ago.I love Virac.



Explore Virac for whole day tour:
Hotel to stay with:
Monte Karlo
Rakdell
Catanduanes Inn




I preferred to stay in Rakdell Hotel and Restaurant:


Hotel is not same amendments, Stay in Rakdell good for solo backpackers/traveler, but of course it depends on your budget, they have fan room and air con. I stay in fan room beside room are OK since I want is comfortable stay only. A little feel bad since we all know you have right to cancelled your stay, if their is come circumstance's happen. I just check out early around 7 but sad, i left by the plane, so need to re booked my ticket or look some option, since the re booking cost almost 3,000.
          I decided to back to hotel and check in same hotel same room, but since looking some option to going back to manila, I look around and thinking, just small distance of hotel I reach roro buss terminal maybe I try to take roro buss. I came back to hotel and ask about cancellation. I been cancelling the reason I need to return back to manila for that day. They not allowed a cancellation. I ask them how much they charge for the cancellation..? no answer, never mind it considered reserved. I just check out 7am which is my time check out is 12:noon lousy service. The Lady reply they are not allowed refund even just few min. you payed. I asked the policy, no answer instead of answering she gave me a 100.00 Pesos,refund for 350 hotel fun room accommodation..Cool no percentage but return only 100.00 beside I did not use the room. Feel bad.
I provable not recommend this Hotel.

Next time ask to the hotel if possible you can leave your baggage in few min. without charges. or before you deciding to check out. even you you just check in to their hotel, of course you should bring Ur valuable belongings.


Manila to Caramoan Via Virac Catanduanes Its wonderful to visit Caramoan Island Via Virac Catanduanes.



No comments:

Post a Comment